TEC-HRO fanatic, rifle-stock, alu-stock
Aluminum rifle stock for small-bore rifles
All payments handled through PayPal for your security
Deliveries ship between 1-14 days depending on stock availability
Returns are allowed. See delivery policy for more detail.
The rifle-stock TEC-HRO fanatic is manufactured from high strength aluminum which offers highest quality of workmanship, made in Germany
- The stock's massive midsection uses a special aluminum alloy to ensure excellent vibration absorption.
- All components have a special hard anodized layer, that is refined and extremely scratch and impact resistant!
- New: "anti-shock-system" done by a special 4-point-bedding (with special "dumping-plastic) between stock and system
- The wooden handle is adjustable in the longitudinal direction, and can also be tilted for precise positioning.
- Because of the design, the stock fits very well in a shorter rifle case!
- The cheek piece can be adjusted in 5 dimensions (pan right-left, up-down, front-back, right-left and longitudinal swing) and thus achieve the best possible anatomic head position for the shooter. It is also plastic-coated, making it smooth and pleasantly warm to the touch!
- The BIGGEST INNOVATION, however, is the patent-protected locking system that allows the ENTIRE REAR STOCK, INCLUDING CHEEK-PIECE and BUTT PLATE to be replaced as one piece in just a few seconds - using only one hand and without tools!
- The frictional locking system is simple, positive, and provides absolutely repeatable and bombproof installation!
- This feature is particularly useful since according to new ISSF final rules a competitor has only 7 minutes to adjust equipment between kneeling and prone positions and only 9 minutes to switch over from prone to standing - INCLUDING sighting shots!
- With the rifle stock TEC-HRO fanatic you definitely have a great advantage and can focus on your shooting!
- The same stock can currently be supplied for 5 different systems by means of adapters!
- This means: by changing the system (for example from Anschütz to Bleiker) you only need to get an additional adapter for little money.